Monday, September 3, 2012

Modem Again

This post was meant for yesterday...
So I was on my way to work and then I got a reminder text message that the Bezeq people were coming to deliver my new modem at work, 2nd time lucky.
However, just like last Sunday I had forgotten the old modem at home. So a mere 5 minutes away from work, I turned around my car, drove for 20 mins home, picked up the old modem, drove a half an hour back in traffic and there you go, I was all ready for the delivery guy.
The delivery guy calls me and he is outside my office waiting for me. I go to meet him and he is on the phone.  He completely ignores me, and continues his conversation as if I don't exist.
Hello?!!?! I am at work!!! So I move around his motorcycle to the other side, and I am like..."HEllo!!!!"
So he motions that he is on the phone...Yeah I get that...but I just left my office where I was in the middle of sorting out through a whole lotta statistics, so gimme my new modem which I didn't ask for!!

Apparently he is talented enough to give me the piece of paper to sign and hand over the darn thing whilst involved in a conversation. Great.

I get home, and of course I have to configure the whole thing. Which of course is annoying, and I didn't ask for the trouble of dealing with configuring a modem. An hour later on the phone to Bezeq, I had to ask to speak to the "service" woman's advisor before getting anywhere...but here you go, I am on the internet and all connected up again...

What is the lesson in all of this?

A week has gone by and my memory hasn't improved...neither has my patience.

No comments:

Post a Comment