Thursday, August 30, 2012

Jewellery and Make-up

This morning I forgot my Jewellery at Susie's house...I was all a fluster post car issues, and stressed that 1) I would not have a car to drive up North with tomorrow for my good-bye trip with Yona...so sad that she is leaving, one of those things you have to deal with having Anglo friends in Israel...and 2) that it was going to cost me an arm and a leg to fix...after watching it being towed away into the sunset yesterday...

The benefit of having a car in Israel is that I can go on mini-breaks, stay tuned. The negative is that it costs a lot, from insurance to petrol to fixing it up. So I get this call from the car dude. that there is all this damage and I need to call the insurance ppl...and I am like no way, not from such a little bump, there was damage already to the front, I just wanna know why it doesn't start...an hour and a half later of stressing...it was just some electric thing that came undone in the bump..that will be...all in all...because I recently had the car checked and I got a voucher for the next visit...50 shekels...man oh man...best possible outcome, but why did I need to go through all of that?

No wonder, I left behind my moisturiser and foundation make-up at work, as I got ready to go to my new job's 'fun day' at the blind/deaf centre in tel aviv where we made clay food in the dark as team building...as I was on my way to pick up the jewellery I left behind I of course had to forget something in it's place just so I could be complete with this affliction...


No comments:

Post a Comment