Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Research

Today I forgot to bring to work the research that I went all the way to Haifa to get yesterday. This means that instead of being effective and entering the data in today, I am being less effective at work. This is frustrating. The most frustrating thing about forgetting things, is that everyday I leave the house and think that I have everything. Today I even congratulated myself on remembering that I have a job interview this afternoon and I am going to need copies of all my degrees and certificates, I dug these all out and brought them with me, yet I managed to forget to bring the research with me that I needed in order to do my work for today.

I thought that maybe it is because I have too much to do in the morning that I forget things, so last night I especially made my lunch. Apparently that didn't help. I thought maybe it's because I drink alcohol the night before and so in the morning I am a bit hungover. Last night I chilled, went to my pilates class and then took it easy so I could be on top of my game. Doesn't help. So tonight, it's back to going out. I'm gonna kick this disease, somehow.

Also last night, on my way to pilates, I was about to get on the sherut (minibus) when I realised that I had left my yoga mat at home. I then missed the bus, went home, got the mat, got another bus and arrived 10 mins late. Although this incident was at night and not in the morning, it expresses how deeply this disease effects my behaviour and the consequences that this maladie has on my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment